Apply to Present at 2022 BIO International Convention
BIO has unique opportunities for companies of all sizes to pitch their idea, share their successes, and inform the global biotech community of their latest innovations. Below are opportunities currently accepting applications for BIO 2022 in San Diego, CA.
- September 9, 2021: Call for Sessions and Speakers Opens
- September 2021: Company Presentation Applications Opens
- October 21, 2021: Call for Sessions and Speakers Closes
- October 2021 - January 2022: Session and Speaker Proposals in Review by 2022 Program Committee
- December 2021: Start-Up Stadium Applications Open
- Late January 2022: Session and Speaker Submitters Notified
- March 2022: Sessions and Speakers Published to Website
- Late March 2022 – May 2022: Company Presentation and Global Innovation Applications Reviewed and Notified
- April 2022: Start-Up Stadium Application Closed
- May 2022: Start-Up Stadium Finalists Announced
- May 29, 2020: Company Presentation and Global Innovation Applications Close
- June 13-16, 2022: BIO International Convention
BIO 2022 International Convention Program Committee
The BIO International Convention has a dedicated Program Committee made up of biotechnology professionals in all sectors, led by Program Chairs with the mission to help create a top-quality educational program. The Program Committee meets on a continuing basis to review and determine the most cutting-edge, diverse, and important topics and speakers. The committee will also work to ensure the program is comprised of sessions that represent diversity in alignment with BIO’s workforce development, diversity, and inclusion principles.
We would like to thank the BIO 2022 Program Committee for their hard work and dedication.