Role: The Sr. Manager, Marketing will develop and execute marketing campaigns, lead day-to-day strategy and campaign implementation that support BIO’s events, membership, education and business solutions. This role will collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams across the organization to develop campaigns that build awareness, generate event registrations, engagement and drive acquisition using an omni-channel approach with emphasis on digital channels. This role reports to the VP of Marketing/Sponsorships.
- Develop and deliver multi-channel campaigns for:
- BIO Events
- BIO Business solutions
- Develop cohesive dashboards with KPIs/metrics to support campaigns.
- Support VP of Marketing/Sponsorships on:
- Target audience value and experience
- Synergies and opportunities with Sponsorship Sales team
- Refreshed branding and identity
- Build and manage/track marketing budgets within overall team budget summary.
- Blueprint BIO key audience segments and member experience journey maps.
- Own reporting of key marketing metrics.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape and proactively identify new growth opportunities.
- Prepare, present and sell-in aspects of the marketing plan to management, cross-functional partners, and external stakeholders.
- Manage creative agencies.
- Manage and mentor junior staff.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- 10-15 years in marketing and/or events
- Experience with trade associations, healthcare, pharma, food/agriculture, policy advocacy
- Omni channel marketing, communications and advertising
- Management and mentorship of personnel
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales automation tools including Marketo and Sales Force
- Understanding market research, analytics and data science